Hello! Thank you for your interest in Leyden Ventures, we invest in technology companies in developed markets, primarily focused on early stage opportunities from our Fund and Late Stage/Secondary opportunities as part of our LP services platform. Do not hesitate to contact us.
Leyden.vc is managed by Gary Sheynkman (linkedin | bio) and Mohamed Hamdy (linkedin | bio). Between the two of us we’ve deployed capital in more than 50 startup investments across US, Europe, and MENA and have been investing together since 2016.
Why Founders Choose Us:
- We are operators and get our hands dirty. Hamdy was a founder of an online equity trading brokerage. Gary ran product for major media companies like VICE.
- We’ve been there as founders. We write copy. QA Apps. Get on calls. Founders recommend us.
- We open doors for strategic international capital and support companies seeking to enter the MENA region with tactical legal, commercial, and regulatory support.
From our founders:
Why Investors Choose Us:
- We have an eye for talent. Hamdy launched and ran the first accelerator in the UAE. Gary launched the first Techstars program in MENA. We previously worked together at a Dubai SWF and collectively reviewed thousands of pitches.
- We've invested in breakout companies like Coinbase, Superhuman, Instacart, FundersClub, Dapi, and TaraAI long before they occupied the front page of TechCrunch.
- We’ve spent years and deployed millions of dollars building our deal platform by investing into programs, studios, scouts, and other funnels.
Thank you for considering Leyden Ventures. Please do not hesitate to contact us to learn more.
We look forward working with you!